BI Developer - £20k-30k Telford
Are you looking for to further your career within the world of BI?
My client is a leading specialist in the field of manufacturing which has been established for over 40 years and has a turnover in excess of £200 million. You will work closely with all areas of the business to measure everything we do and through an in-depth understanding of our business model, deliver BI that informs internal stakeholders not just on performance but on future opportunities.
Bring together multiple data sources to assist the business on an ongoing basis in understanding its end to end view of its business processes, tracking progress, managing obstacles and supporting business growth.
The core of the role will be to understand in great detail the business model, provide in depth analysis of data and deliver appropriate dashboards and reports.
- Document and deliver effective scoping, planning, testing, and on time delivery of BI solutions.
- Ownership and delivery of effective and relevant data analysis by creating and implementing visual dashboards and reports using BI tools, as well as maintaining and reviewing currently active reports.
- Develop a close working relationship with stakeholders across all levels maintaining regular contact with stakeholders to ensure necessary requirements and expectations are being met.
- Run workshops with teams to test dashboard solution models. Developing an understanding of the functional requirements, end-user frustrations, and how analysis supports the end user’s needs.
- Responsible in ensuring data integrity of all sources of data through thorough data reconciliation back to source.
- Assist in the enhancement of divisional data warehouse.
- Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server or equivalent BI tools
- Demonstrable experience of producing meaningful BI reports and dashboards according to known best practice
- Strong SQL skills (SQL Server 2012 & above SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Query Writing - Transact SQL (T-SQL)